To build better men through lifelong friendships, leadership opportunities, and character development.
To grow the organization through a complete dedication to developing the full potential of all our members and building a strong, vibrant alumni network.
Shared Core Values
Chi Phi was founded on the basis of Truth, Honor, and Personal Integrity. These are timeless values, which guide the fundamental purposes of the fraternity.
As with all dynamic organizations, there is a need to maintain relevancy in the lives of our members and society in general. To that end, Chi Phi has renewed its commitment to the founding values expressed in our ritual: Truth, Honor, & Personal Integrity.
At the same time, Chi Phi has begun to explore a modern set of evolving core values, which can be used to guide our daily activities and functions. These core values offer contemporary definitions of the values that drive Chi Phi:
- Friendship: We will engage in mutually enriching relationships.
- Respect: We will respect each other, the fraternity, society, and ourselves.
- Honesty: We will interact in an open and truthful way.
- Responsibility: We will fulfill our moral expectations as individuals and as a group.
- Commitment: We will accomplish more than what is expected of us.
- Personal Development: We will build better men, better leaders, and better citizens.